हाम्रो अधिकारको बिल
- Right to Access Care: Each qualified client has a right to impartial access to service. Full Circle does not discriminate upon the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status, or genetic information. The personal dignity of each client is recognized and respected in all care and treatment provided.
- Right to Privacy: Every client has the right to expect that all treatment / service records or information will be kept confidential and in compliance with agency policy, except as authorized and as required by law. The client or authorized health care representative will maintain access to individualized health care records.
- Right to Participate: The essence of the treatment plan is client/family directed, thus each client and / or authorized health care representative is strongly encouraged to participate in the development, evaluation, and alteration of the plan. A non-harassment culture allows for clients and authorized representatives to voice concerns, ideas, or grievances without fear of negative impact on the service provided.
- Right to Individualized Treatment: Each client has the right to receive individualized treatment which includes:
- Quality ABA services regardless of the source of financial support
- Services provided in the least restrictive environment possible, as approved by the payer
- An individualized treatment plan which is reviewed regularly
- Services provided by an interdisciplinary team which includes collaboration with other service providers of the caregiver’s choice.
- Right to Timely Communication: Each client or authorized health care representative has the right to responsive and regular communication by a predetermined mode and frequency.
- Right to a Second Opinion: If at any time during the course of service it is believed by the client or authorized health care representative that a care-related conflict exists between a team member and client or family member, a review of the plan may be requested by the Executive Director.
- Right to Competent Skillful Team Members: Trained Staff: Every client has the right to be served by competent skillful team members dedicated to the client’s programming needs and proficiency development. Full Circle’s team members work within the scope of company and industry defined expectations and under the supervision guidelines established by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- Right to Caregiver Training: Caregivers and client family members have the right to receive training related to the client’s ABA therapy and programming efforts, in terms and language easily understood.
- Right to Request Team Member Changes: Requests for a change in a team member associated with clinical programming efforts or scheduling conflicts with school or other therapies will be received and explored by the local team supervisor.
- Right to Continuity of Care: Every client has the right to maintain continuity of care. In the event that a change in service provider is necessary (e.g. relocation, change in payer source, or family choice), we will support a transfer of documentation and information to afford a seamless transition.
All Full Circle employees working in the ABA department comply with the BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts. Please see link here: https://www.bacb.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/BACB-Compliance-Code-english_190318.pdf